This is from our recent email newsletter. If you don’t receive these, it’s easy to sign up for them on our website!
Unless you are a highly active athlete, you may not need gatorade type drinks. Here is a recipe to beat the summer heat and for when you may overindulge and need some electrolytes. You can play with the ingredients to find the amount that suits you best.
– fresh, filtered water, 1 L.
– 1/2 a lemon, squeezed into jug
– 1 tsp of honey or pure maple syrup
– 1/2 tsp of sea salt
– pinch of baking soda
Mix all together and add fresh slices of lemon, orange, lime or cucumbers as you please.
We are here to help. Summer is a time of sun, holidays, family and friends. However, health issues still come up. If you would like help with any of these summer issues, please give us a call!
– Natural bug repellants
– Healthy eating at BBQs
– Kids at Camp – solutions for homesickness, lice, staying well etc
– Healthy sunscreens (check out www.ewg.org)
– Healthy gardening
– Smog solutions & lung health
– Natural first aid kit for travelers
– Sore muscles from weekend activities