I’m back again at Serenity Birth Studio in Barrie to offer my popular Baby Food Basics class to moms and babies. This is a perfect class for babies ages 3-9 months.
I’ll answer all your questions about
- baby led weaning
- peanut allergies
- allergy prevention
- and more.
This hour will be full of information about the foods to start with, how to introduce peanuts, foods to avoid, how to do it, food sensitivity signs to look out for and much more.
Here’s exactly what you’ll get when you join me for my workshop:
- Why going from “Milk to Meals” properly is more critical than we thought and how to do it right.
- Why these 5 reasons are causing 40% of moms to feed their babies too soon. Pay attention to these 5 reasons and these 3 ready signs and you’ll do great.
- The differences between Baby Led Weaning and Purees and what’s right for you.
- Why the research has changed on introducing peanuts and when to do it and how to do it safely.
- How to easily create a week-by-week food introduction schedule that will work for you, your baby and your family.
- Why food sensitivities are causing the next health epidemic our children are facing and what you can do about it starting now.
Visit Serenity Birth Studio’s website to book your spot today!