I made this yummy salad last week for a potluck we went to. I served it cold but you could also serve it warm if you’d like. I brought it as a side dish to a picnic potluck and it was a hit! Well, truth be told, my daughter didn’t love it but she’s off any orange vegetable right now!
Try this out and enjoy.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into cubes
- Handful of mixed greens
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1-2 tsp of red wine vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Roast the cauliflower and sweet potatoes in some olive oil or coconut oil, roast about 45 minutes but check and stir every 15 minutes.
- Chop the rest of the ingredients
- When the cauliflower and sweet potatoes are tender and cooked, remove from oven and let cool
- Mix all ingredients together and serve immediately or refrigerate and serve later.