We love treating kids and families. We believe that healthier, happier kids will grow up to be healthier, happier adults. Prevention is the best medicine so treating early is a huge key to creating responsible, well-functioning adults.
We start with the Baby’s First Year Program, which is designed to answer all your questions and give you up-to-date and accurate health information for you and your baby.
The Healthy Kids Program has 3 phases.
- The First Main Issue – usually kids come into our practice with a primary concern. Something isn’t quite right. They’ve gone to their family doctors and gotten some answers but either the problem is still there or parents want a more gentle, natural approach to the issue. We commonly see kids in our practice for:
- Recurrent infections – ear, throat, respiratory
- Digestive concerns – constipation, diarrhea, stomach aches
- Check-ups – we recommend a check-up every season in our 4 Seasons of Health program. This is a quick 15 minute check-up to check their weight, height, ears, nose, throat and other seasonal issues or concerns that you might have.
- Walk-in Clinic care – if your child is sick and you don’t want to go to the traditional walk-in clinic, you can give us a call bring them here. We will assess what’s going on and give our recommendations. We will use our natural therapies and also let you know if we recommend that you do take your child to the hospital or to see a medical doctor.
Interested but not sure? Meet one of the doctors and have your questions answered by booking your free 15 min introduction here or by calling 705-792-6717